1. Get enough sleep. Napping is a good thing.
2. Eat when you’re hungry. Don’t when you’re not.
3. When you gotta go, you gotta go….
4. An upset tummy is nothing to be ashamed of.
5. Sometimes a burp feels really good.
6. Smile. It will make everyone around you happier.
7. Take time to observe the world. It’s an amazing place.
8. Feeling safe and cozy is important.
9. If you’re not getting enough attention and love, cry out for more.
10. The most important people in your life are your family. Love each other often.
My six month old is now five years old, but what she taught me then holds true today. So glad I stumbled upon this. I think now I’ll go nap…